MidWest Life Stages Heavy-Duty Folding Metal Dog Crates
Midwest dog crates are well known for their innovative features and relieve your pet from all sorts of tensions.
The two-door versatile design offers front and side access which benefits user to use the crate everywhere they want.
The secured slide bolt ensures to place your dog in a safe place no matter how smart your puppy is. The durable electro-coat finish provides extra protection and increases the durability of the crate.
The divider panel helps you to choose the size of crate depending on your puppy's age.
It is super easy to set up the crate without any tools, and you can do it in no time.
The suitcase design looks stylish and includes plastic carrying handles that help you to move the crate all around comfortably.
- The metal crate sizes 36L x 24W x 27H inches.
- Designed with a free divider panel.
- Designed with the leak-proof plastic pan.
- The carrying handle allows you to carry it without any problem.
- The two slide bolt secured the locked door in -the same place.
- It is made up of heavy gauge steel and strong wire mesh.
- Strong design.
- Made up of durable design.
- Portable design.
- Comes with comfortable handles.
- Safe for puppies.
- The design is not so good.
- The plastic tray doesn't hold up.
Midwest Solution Series "Ginormus" Double Door Dog Crate
Its never to late to surprise your puppy with a fantastic home where he can happily live ever after!
Midwest door dog crate is a perfect crate and ideal for larger dog breeds.
Not all crate suits for the larger dogs because it is hard to control their strength.
The double door configuration had drop pin metal and designed with L bar to increase the safety measures of the crate.
The removable leak proof pan is very easy to clean and saves your time.
It is made up of heavy-duty metal and comes with three secure slide bolt latches on each door to secure the crate.
The protective E coat finish saves the metal from the rust which increases the durability. The extra large crate is specially designed for the breeds like St.
Bernard, Great Danes, and pit bulls which have substantial power.
- Designed as 54 inches dog crate and it is an XXL sized crate.
- Designed with a drop in construction where four drop pins ensure to keep the crate assembled in the same place.
- Comes with three slide bolt latches.
- Designed with patent pending L hook for security.
- Designed with double door configuration.
- Made up of heavy-duty metal.
- Designed with removable leak proof pan.
- Best for larger breeds.
- Double door design.
- High quality.
- The hooks to the bottom are hazardous.
- Flimsy design
Petmate Two Door Top Load Kennel
Petmate kennel is the best one for your pet if your dog loves to get proper ventilation and visibility.
When your dog is inside the kennel, your pet needs cool air and helps you to give housetraining for your puppy.
The secure wing nut and secure latch take good care of your fur buddy's safety.
The door is made up of strong steel wire, and it increases the visibility. The carry handle is super comfortable to carry around and comes with a water cup to save your pet from thirsty.
The heavy-duty plastic ensures the construction is sturdy and enhances the safety.
- Made up of steel and plastic construction.
- Designed with two door carrier design.
- The carry handle is ergonomic for easy transport.
- The size of the crate is 24.05" X 16.75" X 14.5".
- The Petmate two door top load kennel comes with secured metal bolts and nuts.
- Designed with top entry door.
- Top Entry Door Comfort Carrying Handle.
- Secures with Nuts and Metal Bolts.
- Easy Squeeze Latch Door.
- Durable Plastic.
- Superior Ventilation and Visibility.
- Ergonomic design.
- Comes with easy squeeze latch door.
- Provides good ventilation.
- Comfortable handle.
- Portable design.
- Issues with the size of bolts;
Guardian Gear ProSelect Empire Dog Cage
Guardian Proselect empire cage perfectly fits the larger and smaller dog breeds.
It can be called as worlds strongest dog cage as it is specially designed for aggressive and dominant dogs.
The cage is designed with strong steel tubing and heavy-duty welding at the stress points. The stout dual door latches and gauge steel protects your dog from running out of the cage.
The reinforced steel is completely rust resistant and lasts for a very long time.
The four removable locking casters increased the mobility and designed with dual door system.
With the help of this age, you can take care of your larget dogs without any problem and calm their aggression with housetraining.
- Designed with 20 gauge steel for extra strength.
- Made up of 0.5 inches diameter steel tubes.
- Designed as a large sized cage with 40"L x 28⅛"W x 31"H dimensions.
- It comes with well sized framed to provide reinforcement.
- The steel tubes are strong and sturdy.
- Designed with removable casters at the bottom for easy mobility.
- Comes with floor grate with a tray for quick clean up.
- Strong design.
- Reinforced stress points.
- Easy to clean.
- Quick to assemble.
- Good mobility.
- Breakage issues.
- Hedges breaks with little force.
SmithBuilt Heavy-Duty Dog Crate Cage
A Smithbuilt dog crate is a premium quality dog crate designed to provide a secure environment to help your fur friend to withstand separation anxiety, prevents chewing all around and makes them learn practice training.
It is designed with an ultra-durable finish to resist the rusts and gives you maximum comfort.
The crate size is 4 feet six inches taller, and you can choose the size according to your breed size.
- Designed with premium grade construction in which the whole construction is made up of heavy-duty metal with a solid frame to increase the safety and comfort of the dog.
- The 3/4"frame is reinforced with 1/2" welded steel tubes on the top and bottom to increase the strength. It protects your dog from escaping from the crate.
- The dual door design provides good convenience for smart puppies and energetic dogs. The doors have two access to the top and side door.
- The rolling and locking wheels are made up of four rolling casters to move the crate quickly.
- It is made up of two slide bolt latches for extra safety.
- The whole body is designed with protective hammer tone coating to resist corrosion, rust and fading even though you use the crate indoors or outdoors.
- Designed with a removable pan that enables easy cleaning.
- Easy to move around.
- Durable design.
- Rust resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Easy to clean.
- Heavy duty dog crate.
- Not suitable for heavy dogs;
Sliverylake XXL Dog Cage Crate Kennel
Silverylake XXL dog crate comes in the seventh position of the list and is designed for most energetic dogs.
The whole design is made up of a heavy-duty steel frame, and each bar is welded correctly to ensure strong construction.
The grate design floor quickly allows you to clean the crate and drops down and keep the inside environment clean.
Now your dog can have his world without any tension, and it is effortless to use.
The front door is designed with double latches one at the top door to protect the dog from escaping.
The heavy duty dog crate 48 inches one is big enough to give extrapersonal space for your dog.
- Designed with high-quality heavy duty steel frame.
- Designed with four casters to move the crate easily. Also, the casters have a locking system for safety
- The steel tray and grate floor are removable and can be easily cleaned.
- Designed as foldable one and can be portable.
- Comes in the silver grey color.
- The weight of the whole thing is 83.2 lbs and can withstand up to 330lbs.
- Rust resistance.
- Weight capacity is good.
- The cleaning process is simple.
- Can be quickly assembled.
- Best metal
- High quality.
- Metal bends;
EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate
Elitefield soft dog crates ranked as one of the best dog crates manufactures as this brand never compromises in the matter of quality and comfort.
Elite field soft dog crate is the product produced by this company with dynamic features.
The unique quality of this product is it consists of soft crates and makes your dog feel a lot of comfort with more space.
It doesn't need any tools to get assembled and takes very little time to build the whole crate.
It is made up of durable steel tube, and the cover is made up of durable 600D fabric and hex mesh which increases the ventilation, durability, light in weight and simplicity.
It consists of three mesh doors on the front, top, and sizes for more convenience and breathability.
The carrying bag enables portability, and removable cover and bed are very easy to clean.
- Designed with removable bed and cover.
- It is made up of high-quality, strong steel tube.
- The cover is designed with 600D mesh fabric.
- Designed with two side pockets.
- Designed with hex mesh.
- Comes with three mesh doors.
- Provides good comfort.
- Good ventilation.
- Dog nails get stuck in the crate;
- Not for big dogs;
Paws & Pals Dog Crate Double-Door Folding Metal
Paws & Pals dog crate is an XL dog crate featuring all-steel design to withstand the power of your excited puppy.
It lasts for a long time, designed with a high tensile strength that is firmly welded in a tight mesh pattern.
It is designed with slide bolt latch and comes with multiple doors.
It is made up of durable black electro-coat finish for the rust resistance, corrosion resistance and never fades even in the harsh environment.
You can set up this crate in indoor or outdoor areas without the tension of climate. It is very easy to set up the crate without any tools. It is made up of ABS plastic, and the tray is removable.
The versatile design takes care of your pet all time and lets your dog live in the own place and reduce the housebreaking problems.
- The whole crate sizes 48" (Length) x 27" (Width) x 30".
- Comes with split divider to adjust the length of the crate.
- Designed with versatile carry handle.
- The multiple doors allow quick access.
- Designed as a foldable design.
- It is made up of heavy duty metal steel.
- Easy setup.
- Strong body.
- Secured design.
- Too flimsy;
Impact Dog Crate
Last but not least, the impact dog crate is an amazing house for your pet comes with combination protection, safety, and comfort. It is 20% lighter compared to other crates which makes them easy to take it anywhere.
- Lighter in size.
- It Comes with a single door.
- Designed with high-quality material.
- Designed with marine grade slam latch.
- Designed with larger vent holes
- Come with door openings.
- Designed with composite corners.
- The rivet construction is solid.
- Simple design.
- Ventilation feature is good for larger dogs.
- Composite corners.
- Issues with vent holes;
How to Choose the Best Dog Crates - Quick Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to pet dogs, no owner wants to make a mistake because it can become dangerous to their beloved pets life.
Dog Crates should be your priority when you are getting the accessories for your pet.
You can find some dog cages and crates in marketplaces but be choosing a cheap quality one can be a risk to your pets life as it has to spend a lot of time inside the crate.
Here are the qualities you need to check before purchasing a dog crate:
- Dog’s size: Size is the first and most important element you must check is the size of your dog before selecting the crate.
The desired crate must be high, wide and long enough to accommodate your dog comfortably.
Most of the people commit a mistake choosing too more massive crates thinking they are giving more space for the buddy but the thing is more significant area can distract your pet's house training.
It should be big enough to provide enough space for your pet to move around comfortably.
Your dog should sit straight without hitting their head on to the top and should be easily law down to their size.
Even though your dog is stretching his paws out, the crate should not cause discomfort.
Dog sizes are divided into three types, small, medium and larger breeds.
Dogs like a Rottweiler, Great Dane, German shepherd needs bigger cages to stay comfortably, and also they need stronger crates cause they can break the cage in aggression.
Choose the size of the crate according to the size of your fur friend.
Some crates are designed with adjustable divider panels that help the user to adjust the size depending on the size of the pet.
- Measure the size of your pet:
Understanding the body measurement of your canine before choosing crate size plays a typical role in selecting the right one.
Measure your puppy size when they are standing up and lie down and turning around.
The size of your crate should be six inches larger than your dog's body to get good comfort for their body movement.
Adequate space is needed for your pet to live happily inside the cage.
- Weight and weight capacity:
It is hard to carry your dog from one place to another place if the weight of the crate is too heavy.
If you tend to move your dog around and want to travel, you must choose a lighter cage for excellent portability.
Also, the crate comes with weight capacity ranges that can be selected based on the pet's breed.
Hounds need heavy cages to resist and hold their aggression.
- Type of material:
The quality of the crate is wholly depended upon the material it is made up of. It is an important factor you need to consider before investing in a dog crate.
Most of the companies use plastic, metal, fabric, and wood in aking the pet's crates.
- Plastic and fabric material:
Younger dogs need this kind of crates because they are light in weight and looks safe for your little puppies.
If you live in a cooler climate, plastic crate increases the heat and let your dog remain hot. Also this kind of crates suits traveling time.
You can take this crate while flying, or anywhere you go, The super light design decreases the stress in your hand, and they come with a handy handle.
If you own larger breeds and stronger dogs, you must get the crates made up of heavy-duty metal to protect them from escaping.
The metal crates are usually more substantial in weight and can be used in both indoor and outdoor places.
The wire crates are famous all around the world, and whenever you hear about the cage, you get this thing into your mind.
This kind of crates comes with multiple dogs to access your pet from all sides. They allow good airflow into the cage and works best in hotter climates.
Your pooch will be safe inside the cage and never feel like it's been locked inside.
- Soft sided dog crates:
This is a super special dog crate which is completely made up of luxurious features. The interior side of this crate is made up of fabric and is super light in weight.
You can take the crate anywhere you want like trips and tours as it keeps your pet calm and comfortable.
It can be folded down and stored in a small place.
Without durability, no product can last for a long time.
Choosing a crate with less durability can be hazardous, and it can take the life of your canine.
The sustainability of the crate is defined by the standards of manufactures, brand, quality of material, design, and model.
- Removable tray:
The cages need regular cleaning and maintenance to keep the interior hygiene. Make sure the tray have quick removable and cleaning system.
The downside of the cage should be designed with rollers to move the cage around the house. This is a mobility feature to enable more benefits to the user.
- Outer coats:
The whole design is coated with some metal or paints to protect the body from rust, corrosion and breakage issues.
- Foldable design:
Foldable designs are latest trends coming to save the pet's owner to decrease the stress for the user.
Selecting best dog crates along with the buyer's guide are not an easy task.
We hope you have got right knowledge about the pets house and now it is your time to take the right decision.
The life of your canine entirely depends upon your care and love. Always take good care of your puppy as you are not the owner but parent of your pet.
Gifting your dog with high-quality crate can make them happy and live peacefully in their space.
A reliable dog crate lasts for a lifetime and serves your pet with unique features.
Never compromise on the accessories matter and always select the best one.